How to create Backlinks for your Website and rank high at SERP?
Most people will tell you that high-quality content will naturally attract backlinks and whilst this might be true when either your content is already ranking on page #1 of Google, or you have some incredible viral marketing campaign but I want to say this generally doesn’t happen so often.
A phrase I would like to use is, “backlinks will get you to the table and high quality content will secure a seat”
Therefore, you have to create a link-building campaign and this will need to include a range of high-quality backlinks varying from a range of many different sources and types, e.g.
- Guest Posts
- Press Releases (Recommend No-Follow, or Branded AT)
- Web 2.0 Creation
- Social Profile (IFTTT) Syndication
- PDF site submissions
- Video site submissions
- Forum Posting
- Local Business Citations
- Blog Comments (Balance No-Follow/Do-Follow Ratios)
Now, how can you actually go about creating these backlinks?
Now you may be saying, that’s all well and good knowing the general types of backlinks that I need to create, but how can I actually go about doing this, in an efficient and effective way?
Well, there are two options:
- Follow a system to create these for your website, this will be a learning curve and take some time
- Outsourcing the task to an experienced agency which specializes in high quality link-building